Upscale VGA is a single-chip FLCoS display with a native 720×540 resolution that is typically used to display 640×480, VGA, images. The display panel includes a digital video interface with an integrated video processor. Available in a module incorporating viewing optics, this display is easy to integrate in any mobile device.
- 3.96 × 2.97 mm active area
- 4:3 aspect ratio
- 360 Hz typical color field rate
- 16-bit Parallel YCrCb 4:2:2 digital interface
- Color conversion from YCrCb to RGB
- etc., etc.
- 50-pin, 0.40 mm pitch connector on a 44.3 mm x 15.9 mm x 7 mm high illuminator on a rigid PCB for EVF applications.