The UXGA is a single chip FLCoS Display with a fully integrated controller that can interface to a MIPI DSI digital video source in addition to most other digital video sources. It can display native 1200p images for progressive scan video as well as XGA, and custom display resolutions. The fast switching ferroelectric liquid crystal (FLC) eliminates motion smearing and enhances images, an important characteristic for the head mounted display and augmented reality markets.
- 10.08 x 7.56 mm active area
- 12.60 mm diagonal
- 4:3 aspect ratio
- 6.3 um pixel pitch
- 30 to 60 Hz frame rates
- 360 Hz typical color field rate
- 24-bit color
- MIPI DSI, RGB and YCbCr LVDS interfaces
- Programmable Gamma Correction
- Color Space Conversion
- Cropping and Overscan
- Up/Down Scaling
- Only 400 mW of power consumption which includes the display panel and integrated controller
- 1300:1 typical contrast ratio
- -30 to +83 °C storage temperature range
- 40-pin, 0.40 mm pitch connector on a 24.3 mm x 21.76 mm x 8.5 mm high illuminator on a rigid PCB for EVF applications.
Optical distance is 7.655 mm*. Illuminator type: Dome
- 40-pin, 0.40 mm pitch connector on a 24.3 mm x 21.76 mm x 7.845 mm high illuminator on a rigid PCB for EVF applications.
Optical distance is 7.0 mm*. Illuminator type: Box
*Optical distance: From image (silicon surface) to illuminator top